American heavy metal Fozzy have released brand new single called “Judas” from the same name album “Judas”, expected release this year.
[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”lqURPBtGJzg&rel=0″ width=”640″ height=”480″ auto_thumb=”1″]
Frontman Chris Jericho confirmed that Fozzy hope to have their seventh studio album written by January 2016. This album will be the first to feature bassist Randy Drake, who joined the band in 2015 replacing Jeff Rouse. As of December 2015, the band have started working on the record and hope to have a release date sometime in the summer of 2016. However, Jericho said in an interview that it is unlikely to be released in 2016 and is more likely to be released in 2017, this could be due to his return as a full-time WWE in-ring competitor.
On March 18, 2017, Chris Jericho announced on his Instagram page that Paul Di Leo had rejoined Fozzy replacing Randy Drake as the bassist.
“Judas” would later become one of the official theme songs for WWE’s NXT TakeOver: Chicago
Fozzy current members:
- Chris Jericho – lead vocals, piano (1999–present)
- Rich Ward – guitars, backing vocals (1999–present)
- Frank Fontsere – drums, percussion (1999–2005, 2009–present)
- Billy Grey – guitars, backing vocals (2010–present)
- Paul Di Leo – bass guitar, backing vocals (2011–2014; 2017-present)