Amber Pacific, is one of the pop-punk band the most energetic in the world, was formed in 2002 in Federal Way, Washington, US, has released four studio albums;
- The Possibility and the Promise (2005),
- Truth in Sincerity (2007)
- Virtues (2010)
- The Turn (2014)
Although the band spend a lot of songs with a fast tempo, but they had a very sad song. The song “Gone So Young” is dedicated to those who feel lost someone very dear to him.
Original Version Amber Pacific Gone So Young
Amber Pacific Gone So Young Acoustic Version (live performance)
What listener say;
Man. I want to personally say thank you, Amber Pacific. This song touches my heart so much, because I lost a HUGE part of it at the age of 23. She’ll always be with me, just as this song will. I love you guys. – Colson
reminds me of someone that could not be mine. I wish, I could make her darkest days bright but I think someone has her heart now.. All of the attention was diverted to that somebody.. I wish.. I could say this lines to her – Mark
And for best Amber Pacific song, “AN ANTHEM FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART” to be their best work. Listen to this song, you do not feel old, still young forever!
Lets hide ourselves from everyone
Just take my hand and we can run
As moments freeze lets make believe
Well always be forever young
Soon the night will come, our silhouettes in the setting sun
Overall, I really liked every song on the album. I’ll beat the odds, and would you are amazing though. Definitely was one of the best albums to come out in 2014
Other songs also cool guys, so, this is The Top 10 Best Amber Pacific Songs recommended :
- An Anthem for the Young at Heart (2010) ; energic song, drum dan melodic are very impressive!
- What Matters Most (2010) ; another great song.
- When I Found You – Ft. Alex Gaskart of All Time Low (2014); there three nice versions : acoustic, alternate and colaboration,
- The Good Life (2010) ; good song.
- Fall Back Into My Life – ost TNMT (2007) ; still stuck in my ear!
- Everything We Were Has Become What We Are (2004) : great debut song
- Gone So Young (2007) ; easy listening and touching
- Undone – Ft. Mike Herrera of MXPX (2014); cool riff
- You’re Only Young Once (2007); nice lyrics, awesome song.
- Forever (2010); very slow, this is the softest song from Amber Pacific